Account Executive – Business Development, Custom
Join a fast-paced, growing company that partners with top brand marketers and retailers. We are looking for high-energy sales hunters that enjoy a career opportunity where no two days are alike and travel is expected. Process Retail Group specializes in delivering custom, point-of-purchase, retail marketing and merchandising program solutions. Process Retail Group is dedicated to employee development, operational excellence and Creating Results™.
Reporting: Vice President – Sales and Marketing
Responsible for driving new business development within fortune 500 companies through value added, solution based sales practices and focus on building long term customer relationships. Strong prospecting, resiliency, strategic thinking and problem solving abilities will lead to your success in this career growth opportunity.
- Refine, develop and drive sales channels nationally
- Drive program opportunities within select prospect accounts
- Direct marketing, shopper research and analytics, understanding target customers
- Direct sales, prospecting and customer relationship development
- Strategic engagement through problem solving; Ability to stand out from competition
Operational: Possess client acquisition skills consisting of prospecting methods, methods of engagement, qualification and discovery, proposal, presentation and closing skills. Client retention skills including strategic account management, customer service and cross selling skills. Ability to track sales activity. Time management skills.
Behavioral: Must be a highly motivated and energetic self-starter. Strong drive to succeed, high emotional intelligence, resilient and have a high level of personal accountability. Organizational and time management skills essential with the ability to multi-task while staying detail oriented.
Communication – Ability to successfully communicate to outward clients and internal teams via professional verbal and written communication. Must have the ability to present to all levels of professionals including executive team members. Strong ability to problem solve and negotiate. Proactively communicate with the Vice President, Sales and Marketing on a weekly basis regarding activities and opportunities
Procedural – Responsible for completing all internal process forms within SharePoint as they pertain to internal projects. Full understanding and day-to-day usage of company CRM system, Salesforce. Accurate filing of weekly expense reports relative to corporate travel. Understanding and use of Concur for securing all corporate travel.
General – Provide on-going feedback to internal teams on the status and progress of top prospects and open projects. Continuously improve working knowledge of the point-of-purchase advertising and retail visual marketing industry focusing on assigned market segments. Learn and be able to speak to the company story and body of case study work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and / or demonstrated successful industry background.
- 3-5 years’ experience in new business development/solution selling in the custom fixture and display market
- Demonstrated track record of sales success.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Extensive travel is required.